Bulk Email Marketing’s Benefits For You -Latest UAE Email Database 2016
While the primary benefits of a quality email marketing campaign center on increased sales and automated lead generation, there are countless other perks that will come your way as well, including:
• Marketing ROI - The first thing you can look forward to when it comes to email marketing is the ability to increase your overall return on investment. In fact, email marketing is proven to be far more cost-effective than traditional media marketing; this is because email methods, which keep your existing customers paying attention to you, costs anywhere from 6 to 12 times less than putting funds into other marketing campaigns such as billboards, Facebook ads, print advertisements, and more.
• Customer Loyalty - If you keep sending your current customers emails about products and services you offer, deals you are offering, or interesting news tidbits pertaining to your industry, you are likely to gain customer loyalty that increases as time goes by. Customer loyalty has the potential to increase your sales, thus increasing the profitability of your business. There is also the side perk of sharing that takes place with emails: those you send something to may very well forward your information on to those they think might be interested, thus expanding your reach and introducing you to an entirely new pool of potential clients and customers.
• Sales Conversions - The information you provide in email marketing campaigns can actually result in a sale, and most of the responses you will receive occur within 48 hours of the emails being sent out. This means you can quickly see if a particular campaign is working as you hoped, allowing you time to adjust course if needed before sales are lost.
• Improved Tracking & Quality Feedback - It is not only important to start an email marketing campaign, but it is equally as important to be able to track how well your campaign is working. Fortunately, everything you do with the email marketing campaign can be tracked, which allows you to know how successful your efforts are.
• Global Reach - Your marketing campaign - when using email - has the ability to reach people all across the world instantly and easily. There is no hoping that someone will click on an ad you placed or find your website via organic search terms; you know that the minute you press send your information is at your reader’s fingertips and they are poised to act on it immediately.
• Targeted - Although you are reaching out to a wide range of customers, you have the opportunity to only email those who are interested in specific products and services. With this type of targeted marketing, your efforts are not wasted on those who aren't interested in individual campaigns or promotions you may be running and you can focus instead on those customers that are the best fit for what you are pitching to them.
• Interactive - Many online users are looking for more than something to just read and then throw away, which is what too often happens with a flier in your mailbox. With email marketing, you can engage your audience with more than just words, through the use of graphics, videos, games, music, and even quizzes, depending on what works within your area of business.